Features & Specifications
- Hard Maple Beater Head – Our North American hard maple beaters are road-tested and will stand up to years of gigs and sessions.
- Flat Leather Striking Surface – Not too hard. Not too soft. Leather occupies the sonic space between wood and felt.
- Lightweight Beater (80 grams) – This perfectly balanced lightweight beater gives you the quickness your feet have been searching for. Perfect for single or double kick drum players.
- Carbon Steel Rod – Our aerospace-grade chrome-plated steel rods are guaranteed never to bend or break. The 8″ long, 1/4″ diameter steel rods fit in nearly every bass drum pedal built in the last 100+ years.
- Hand Finished in California – We carefully source every element of our beaters, then finish and assemble them in our Santa Barbara shop. This beater was stained medium brown & light brown and the white stripe was handpainted, then sprayed with a protective, durable finish.
- Laser Engraved Logo – Each beater is laser engraved with the Low Boy logo. No detail is left unperfected!
Low Boy artist Dylan Fujioka plays a Lightweight Leather Daddy beater with Meatbodies