Features & Specifications
- Hard Maple Beater Head – Our North American hard maple beaters are road-tested and will stand up to years of gigs and sessions.
- Lightweight Beater (85 grams) – This perfectly balanced lightweight beater gives you the control and light touch your feet have been searching for.
- Wool Striking Surface – This premium quality shearling lambswool is soft, lush, and it sounds amazing.
- Exposed Wood Rim – A 1/4″ wood rim provides you with extra power and rich, full low-end tones.
- Replaceable Puffs – These lambswool puffs are held on by a powerful magnet. Replacement three packs are available here.
- Carbon Steel Rod – Our aerospace-grade chrome-plated steel rods are guaranteed never to bend or break. The 8″ long, 1/4″ diameter steel rods fit in nearly every bass drum pedal built in the last 100+ years.
- Hand Finished in California – We carefully source every element of our beaters, then finish and assemble them in our Santa Barbara shop. This beater’s black stripes were handpainted, then finished with non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and food safe tung oil.
- Laser Engraved Logo – Each beater is laser engraved with the Low Boy logo. No detail is left unperfected!
Drummer Joseph Mintz plays a Puff Daddy beater on Drumeo